Sunday, December 2, 2018

Book 4 is Almost Here! Order now for Dec. 8th Release!


 Pre-Order Now!
It’s just days now! Return, the fourth book in the Guardian Series is almost here! Pre-order now so you can be the first to find out what happens next on Dec. 8th!

If you’ve finished the first three books in the Guardian Series and you’re wondering how the fourth book came about, read on. (If you haven’t read the first three books, stop reading here--mini spoiler alert ahead. Otherwise, please carry on!) J

Still reading? Have you read book three already? ha ha J

You may already know that I originally conceived of this series as a trilogy. I knew that readers would feel bittersweet (of course) about Declan and Alexander’s sacrifice for their daughter, but I also knew readers would enjoy imagining the happy ending that we all know Declan and Alexander ultimately experience (and deserve!) J. After publishing Revelation I started writing a completely new book, but I kept getting ideas about Declan and Alexander’s continued journey (as well as Mira and the rest of the characters) and I started writing them down and one thing led to another and now Return, book four in the series, is the result, and it brings the story full circle for everyone involved. I’ve heard from so many lovely readers and I know that many would like to read and experience what happens next rather than just imagine it. So, if you’d like to find out how Declan and Alexander rediscover each other and reconnect with their past, pre-order Return now!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment